2021: New Year, New Me

  


   2020 was a garbage year for me.... Year started off with my car getting stolen, further exacerbated by shutdowns by Covid-19, lock downs, criminal riots, and government incompetency.  Ultimately these outside stressors lead me down a path of further negativity, abandonment, and malaise that ultimately lead me to giving up photography for over 6 months.  As I write this after my fifth Old Fashioned I still wonder if 2021 will be even a slightly positive year for me....

    2021 feels like I'm heading into possibly the worst year of my life, (and that's saying a lot as I was hanging around with Death on my shoulder in 2011.)  Jobs are scarce due to shutdowns and "covid-19 restrictions."  My only options are live in freedom with uncertainty in Florida, or live under the boot of authoritarianism in Colorado and Michigan, and ultimately it feels like I'm gonna starve to death.  So ultimately I decided to fight my hardest I know how to, creating photography and bypassing normality.

     I want to restart my 365 Project, but this time I need to make sure a illness must not stand in my way, make sure that any barrier is taken down, and see this to the end.  I want to lose weight and keep it off, so I can at least feel confident again.  I want to start making Youtube videos, even if they belong with waste.  Ultimately I want to be successful in something I started, and ultimately that success should lead to some sort of monetary value.  

    Ultimately I feel like I'm asking for a lot, but sometimes a big ask is whats needed to take that first step.  I thought I took that first step in September of 2019, but I let the ground eventually crumble from underneath by feet.  This time I am determined to finish what I start, and will make sure by 2022, 365 photos are posted on this site, and a mildly successful Youtube channel exists (this is questionable.)

    To be honest, as I sober up, I would be more than surprised if I can manage even one of these goals.  The task before me feels impossible, and following through feels improbable.  But I just hope I'm able to give it my all, and at the end of all of this have no regrets. I do hope you consider following this blog and whatever future endeavors I take.  

    Cheers, and to a glorious 2021,
            Heero22

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

365 Project 2: Electric Boogaloo, Day 3

The Failure of the First Try...

Drunken Rant: Time Flys By Way Faster Than You Think...